Wednesday, November 17, 2010

After all these years, i realize im in love with it

I've decided to make a turn around in my blog. I've made new changes on my blog appearance, and new profile.

Made a turnaround on my topics as well....since now that I've gained a rather...'remarkable' number of pounds on weight, i decided I dun wanna post too much on food.

However, I want to make this blog sound even more BORING to some frequent food bloggers and entertainment hunter. I talk money, im in real hyper and motivated spirit to earn money all the time. And now that its nearing the end of the year, we should achieve something to make up for 2010!

I find it interesting to learn various ways to boost up my personal income, anyway  it wasnt rocket science for real. Yet, I have to say that my family doesn't teach me how to earn my money, my lecturer doesn't care if i earn money, my company doesn't give me extra money for working hard. So nobody gives a damn to help you with your money but yourself.

So what did I do to help myself??
Thanks to some contributions of these books I've read.
It changed my mindset and made my day to do something more meaningful in my life:


Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki


Now I wanna to put it this way, who the heck doesn't know about Rich Dad, Poor Dad?!! If you think this is some family-loving novel about a dad and son, then I suggest you really need some serious exposure on financial books.

And yes, some people say this book is overrated, doesnt really explain the real facts, author's background is vague (Robert Kiyosaki). BUT this is still the first book that change my concept towards money and investment. The way he describe the fact of life and money is very convincing. I will need to thank Robert for this!


Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires - Adam Khoo
This book has brought wonders to a lot of people i must say. Book title mentioned 'Secrets of Self-Made Millionaire' but it isn't secret at all. Adam Khoo the author, tells u almost everything on how to earn money HIS WAY, even providing websites to where you can access info. Positively opened up my mind on many routes to increase my income consequently. I have noted some cons.....honestly, I have some serious cover page issue on this book, it looks like a typical college textbook. Some creativity has to be enhanced to whoever the cover page designer is!









Many other things to be shared some other time, here's about it for now! =))
If you find it boring, perhaps you can skip my blog, because the topic will still goes the same way next time. Cheers

No comments: