Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guys, why do you need to be rich??

This morning I've listened to a BBC news radio broadcast...topic was quite interesting, that's why i am sharing. It mentioned

"Are increasing numbers of women marrying men for their money?"


 Many of us have always heard of this statement, sounds very familiar? Women look for the rich, don't be surprised to see an old man holding a young woman's waist while going shopping. We have seen it, seems common doesn't it? They can do it because they are rich!
So face it!! I say, this is what's happening today.


Study has shown that more woman are marrying for money than in 1940s. At our current age, women tend to be more highly educated than in the past, and some tend to look at relationship as a total quality. Quality in a sense that they have the same education background like their spouse/partner. Or same earning power, some earn even more.

Women have demands and if they can be successful, they want their spouse/partner to earn higher or to be more educated. So that they can become the full time homemaker. These category of women seek for a richer lifestyle and value a person through the measure of a man's power or wealth.

Even before I've heard of this broadcast, this is exactly what I have in mind long ago. I have seen it, and I realized the importance of wealth in most of the things. And that's why i always encourage people to build their wealth while they are still able to. Because I seriously believe that women eventually will measure a man's wealth as part of the requirement.
Agree? No?? Then prove me wrong!


Whatever we have seen in articles or chick flick, interpreting true love regardless of any possessions...
It isn't the real world, gentleman....
I understand this fact, that is why I never stop earning more money. Guys, you can't wait no longer, money never sleeps...

No comments: