Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Apple has chosen Verizon, its on the rise be prepared



We have known this last month, all the planning had come true for americans! Finally Apple is offering its phone on Verizon. This is not something unfamiliar for fellow americans. Its announced that early February Verizon will officially offer its iPhone sales.

So what do we see here? AT&T, a company that used to monopolize the mobile service market is finally facing a threat. Now that Apple has introduced Verizon into their offers, we can predict many users will switch their services from AT&T to Verizon. Some even start planning to buy a new iPhone from Verizon perhaps!

*Shoooo~~ I am not promoting Verizon, although I know that many current AT&T users have been complaining about the service. Well, I am not from US anyway I can't subscribe, however I can support its market share!*

That's why my words here are to be prepared for the share price to soar! When we see such announcement, we know its going to boost the sales and service of Verizon tremendously and Apple will have an advantage over consumers' positive reaction.

And just today (26th Jan) Verizon revealed that they are offering $30 unlimited data plan for their iPhone subcribers. Here's another tasty sideline to attract new consumers! I did my homework, saw the opportunities that Verizon was able to offer, therefore recommending this as an open opportunity. Share price may increase, a compliment for the coming Chinese New Year ahead, lol!

No comments: