Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anybody can make MONEY, everyone is equal

Simple sentence and easy to understand. Everyone is equal here no matter how rich or how poor you are, I don't care about racism or life status.

As long as we are born in this world, we all have equal chance of being rich or earn more money.

My blog objective today is to wake you up, if you tell me that you belong to the following statements:

#1. I don't think I can earn extra money, because I don't have enough to spend already!
#2. Whenever I think of fast/big money is either a scam or very risky.
#3. Only salespeople can earn money if I don't do sales I don't earn money.
#4. Money is the root of evil (define evil to me, i have my post mentioning this sentence:

http://wealthstreetjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/money-is-root-of-evil-really.html)


****************
Whether you are rich or poor, young or old, high class or low class status. IT DOESN'T MATTER

People who come out with the 4 statements above is either unable to find better alternatives to get rich comfortably or find excuses to be lazy.

To make money its simple, as a starting ground, I have suggested some steps below:
  1. Set your objective - Its the fundamental and its a must. As we plan to earn money, we need to know how much do we want to earn in 5 years time or 10 years time? Why do we need money for? For house? Travel? Financial independence?
  2. Find your way to achieve your objective. Of course there has to be a way to earn that money, but it doesn't come easy. 
  3.  Do your homework. How to earn your money? Start an online business? Sales? Investments? All these need essential amount of homework. Find more info, get to know the relevant materials to boost your skills. You expect salespeople to earn big sales just by talking? No way, they learn from experience and homework to practice their selling skills.
  4. Move your butt and start doing something! As you are reading this, it makes you feel excited, wanted to earn more. Or have you been thinking of earning money BUT waiting for a correct timing. When is the correct time other than NOW?
" I learnt something from a friend of mine.
Carlos Slim Helu (world's richest man) and me have a lot of big difference, but we both have something in common. TIME. 
Everyone has 24 hours a day to spend, depending on how we utilize it. And so, if we wait for another day to plan, we wasted 24 hours, then another week we wasted 168 hours. So how long do we still need to wait??"

 So the saying goes again, move your butt and start doing something. Its all about action that proves everything. If we don't do it, we will never see the difference. Good luck! =))

No comments: