Monday, April 4, 2011

Tips for stocks that make you rich!

Here's what I have encountered in real-life.
Adam was an average middle-aged man, he is just like other common people wanted to earn extra money for his family and to live better... And one fine day he caught his eye on a half-paged ad on newspaper with big header, 
"Free 1-hour seminar to learn how to pick a profiting stock".  
Without hesitation he grabbed his cellphone and registered for a seat. 
Eventually the day arrived and he was in the seminar, comfortably seated. After listening to an hour's speech, speaker requested the audience to open up any questions. Adam raised his hand, the only question he asked was, "Tell me which stock should I buy to earn money?".  
Speaker replied, "Now if you want me to tell you what to buy, you are wasting your time attending my seminar. Similarly, if I know how to cook well, I won't let you eat my food, instead I will teach you how to cook like ME."

*******************

I can't agree more with the speaker. Adam was practically asking a dumb question, forgive me for being sarcastic. But this is a real experience, people are always impatient to earn fast money.



Let me put this straight, so what if they get the tips to buy stock ABC? Eventually when they run out money, they ask for new tips again? Then again? Then another time??
How long can Lady Luck continue on?

Wealthy people are always willing to learn. They are enthusiastic about the tools and ways to earn money. They don't take shortcuts. Even a robber will plan before robbing a bank!

Though I am not an expert, AND I also know that some people earn more than me buying stock through tips. But I always have that in mind thinking that it won't last too long. Even long, it won't make them wealthy enough for the years to come.

My post title attracted some readers, most people will! Because fast money is always been perceived to be good money.  But they are not good! They are short-term satisfaction. So please do not to be like them, you can start to make some changes. Learn to earn money, that is for the better future. Tips is for very average people, you are not one of them.

No comments: